CR Linefeed

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

100 Bonus Geek Points

Hello. Yes, I'm still here despite my recent silence. Just had to point out that I've just gained 100 Bonus Geek Points by being mentioned in an O'Reilly book:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/oraclep4/

I reviewed Chapter 6 (Exception Handling - take a look, I think you'll find it's one of the best ;-)) so Steven kindly thanked me in the Acknowledgements.

I guess the next step is to appear on the front of an O'Reilly book. Only my writing skills are non-existent. Oh well.

2 Comments:

  • Don't you need to be some kind of weird unusual animal to be on the front of an O'Reilly book?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:27 pm  

  • I meant my name. But I guess a photo of me pretending to be a lesser spotted ecuadorian hamster will do....

    By Blogger Chris, at 5:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home